Mukka Kosmetik X Cosmobeaute Indonesia 2016

Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Monday ! today I'll be sharing an event report on Mukka Kosmetik. So last Thursday 13 Oct 2016, I was invited to visit Mukka Kosmetik booth during the exhibition for the blogger event which was held at the CosmoBeaute Event (JCC, Senayan). If you're curious about CosmoBeaute Event check it out my previous post here.
It has been several times since I've attended events so I think I'm getting better in socializing now,
before it was quite nerve-wrecking but I'm so glad that through blogging I could meet new friends who share the same passion and interest as you. Those who wouldn't give you that weird look while you take pictures of every single thing at the event because its no secret that as bloggers each of us does that! 
Ellen Ghina -Stevie Mei -StellaJulie 
Wondering About Mukka Kosmetik? 

Mukka Kosmetik is an imported brand that has been established in Indonesia since 2004. Mukka Kosmetik have obtained the certification by Indonesian BPOM and they go by the tagline "Makeup doesn't need to be expensive!" They're make up products are very affordable and relatively wallet friendly. Their manufacturer has a certificate GMPC and supply the products to countries such as Italy, USA, Brazil, Turkey, and so on. Wondering where to get them? they're available at many local retails like Aeon, Boston, Carrefour, Toserba Yogya, Idol Mart.



Well now let's check out their products, I'll take you on a products recap from the event. They have wide rang of makeup products from lipstick, lip cream, eye shadows, eye liner, mascara, nail polish, powders, palette,blushers, etc

This Eye Shadow palette seems to have all the beautiful colours one would need to create a cool eye makeup since a lot of virbant colours are included.
This is the Cosmetic Set is an all-in-one complete set, it consist of 3 tier. The first one is the eye shadow palette with 15 different eye shadow shades, second is the blushers and pressed powder that is suitable for all skin types. At the bottom there are four color lip palette.



What caught my eyes most was the colour changing nail polish! I was impressed by how dramatic the colours change. Being a nail art enthusiast myself I've never seen anything like this before.
After Applying a lilac nail polish, the colour doesn't really show. It may even look like silver on my nails.
After dipping it into ice cold water, the colour change instantly! Amazed.
When my fingers temperature is back to normal the colour gradually change back to silver but I'm lucky to get this shot when my nails turn ombre.  Thanks Mei for capturing the pictures of my nails!
Meet my fellow bloggers during the event !

Check out more about Mukka Kosmetik  at their official site and social medias.
Instagram: @mukka_kosmetik
Facebook: Mukka Kosmetik

That's all for now, hope you enjoy this post and I'll see you on the next one. 

Love, Stevie 

Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / WhatWeLike


You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Translate